The incredibly talented and lovely Carol Balawyder kindly awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award! You should have seen the smile on my face when I read the email announcement. Such joy! Such excitement! A million words of thanks to you, dear Carol. You’re not only one-of-a-kind but you, too are a beautiful blogger. In fact, as a recipient of this award, I get to select other people who I consider beautiful bloggers and Carol was the first to come to mind. So please ladies and gentlemen, give Carol a hand…
Before I list the other bloggers who I think are simply sensational, I ought to share a few rules regarding the award.
The Beautiful Blogger Award is awarded to those blogs/bloggers who are creative, original and add to the blogging community. The award is bestowed on seven bloggers of the recipient’s choosing and the honor is proudly displayed on the recipient’s website with the Beautiful Blogger Award icon.
So that others may learn why you are a recipient of the award, the awardee is encouraged to share seven random facts about themselves or their blog, and finally, the awardee can choose up to seven other bloggers who they believe represent blogging at its finest.
Now that you know what the award is and its purpose, I am proud to share the bloggers who I think truly represent the spirit of the award. They are…
To check out their blog, click on their name. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
And to learn a little bit more about me, the newest Beautiful Blogger awardee, below are seven little known, random facts…
1. It took almost a month to get my WordPress site up and rolling. Whew!
2. I post an entry once a week but have several blog posts stewing in my head all of the time.
3. I sleep in four hour periods, which makes me dingy at times.
4. The hardest blog post I’ve written to date is Ann vs. Fear: the Fight for Authentic Living.
5. When I’m stuck for words…well, actually, I’ve never experienced writer’s block or a loss for words. What I experience is a lack of time. Uugghh!!
6. I consider myself a below average technie, which is why it took a month to get my site up and running.
7. I enjoy the short form of writing (blogging); it encompasses the best of both fiction and nonfiction.
And now the award…
Isn’t it beautiful? Thanks again, Carol! You rock!